A puppy consultation in your home gives you the tools to get your little one off to a great start, you can book a session as soon as you bring them home or I can visit before your puppy comes home to help you plan for their arrival. The whole family, including children, are encouraged to get involved in the consultation and in the ongoing training.
Typical areas that are covered in a puppy consultation are:
- Toilet training
- Puppy biting
- Exercise and diet
- Basic training - recognising their name, sitting, lying down and coming when called
- Learning to accept a collar and lead
- Developing confidence and good social skills in your puppy
- Specific advice around children and puppies
- Any other areas you would like advice on
After the consultation you will receive a full report to help you get your puppy off the best start and avoid common problems that can arise.